Monday, February 22, 2010

Relationships again

I thought photographing speed dating would be a brilliant way to look at relationships, but had decided it was an impossibity after being laughed off the phone at the absurdity of the idea.  I’d nearly given up, but one last lucky call got me into Pink Date in a bar in Soho.  Most people were fine about being photographed and although the light was a challenge it was a good experience.

Although I feel it’s a bit of a cheat photographing people I already know, I was short on time and options.  Knowing how ridiculously photogenic the Pahl family are, I resorted to photographing my good friends with their one-year-old Anjali, a baby so gorgeous that by rights it shouldn’t be allowed!  She sets the bar too high for the rest of us.  Thank you guys.

[Via http://hannahlucyjones.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment