Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I'd like to buy you all a drink.

Watch out, sexual deviants, your humble village crier is back – though I make no promises that I will be better than ever, I’ll probably just be the same old me. After a prolonged hiatus, three straight days of browsing the entire xkcd archives, and a whole lot of debauchery, I think it’s time I stepped back up on the old soap box, and I start yelling into the open space otherwise known as the Internet.

You already know what to expect from me – tardiness, sarcasm, and a whole lot of gay, and I hope that’s enough to keep you coming back. I’m hoping this return will end up something like this: you run into a fling at a bar, someone who you had really, really good sex with (you’re the fling in this scenario, though I don’t think we’ve all slept together… yet), and it either goes terribly awry and you can’t figure out what to say (not the outcome I’m looking for) or you hit it off and continue to hook up as often as you please, forgetting why you left one another in the first place.

Hey, where would I be if my first post didn’t include a hypothetic situation involving sex? On the wrong blog, probably.

Anyway, there will be a real post tomorrow… though seeing as it is quickly nearing 2 am, I suppose there will be a new post later today. So snuggle up by your significant, same-sex, other, and sleep tight, there will be something to laugh about tomorrow.

Lauren.

[Via http://laurenpettigrew.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment