Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This One Individual

Okay… Where do i start?? I’m going to try to keep it short and to the point… Before I start I would like to announce *Testing is this thing on??* I’m a lesbian and I LOVE GIRLS!! Lol…. But anyway I will begin… This girl I am currently giving my time to is straight!! I have known her for about 2yrs… And last year I came out and told her that i liked her. And was trying to figure out how… I just simply told her…“I love your personality, your cute, low-key, drama-free, and I wanna get to know you!” She was reluctant at all. We started hanging out and kicking it on a regular basis… Then i found out she hand some unclaimed baggage at home… meaning a ex or whatever you want to call him. She told me that they were not together.. Okay i believed that. But when you went home for break he was calling and texting my phone from yours because you were asleep at his house. Wow.. that made me soo mad.. but you called and apologized. Im like okay… But i could sense that she still had feelings for him but wouldn’t admit it to me. But all this past and you told me that you were falling in love with me and didnt know why. The feelings are mutual. Okay up to this point… She wants to take things slow but doesnt want to be in a relationship.. Confusing… We do things all the time as if we are in a relationship. She wants soo much from me and I feel like i get nothing in return because your afraid of how people will look at you!  She says she wants to be with me… but i feel like im wasting my time… dont get me wrong i will do anything for her because we have a lasting friendship. Yes i can say that I’m in love but I don’t want to get hurt… Nor does she… But I need some advice on how to deal with this..

Should we just be friends? Should I not spend as much time with her as I do? Ugh… idk… there is soo many things to take into consideration… to be continued…

LJT

[Via http://ljtproductions.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment