Monday, February 15, 2010

Too Much

I can’t keep this pace. My stamina is strong, but damn, I’m 47! These young girls are getting to be too much for me. Brie is avoiding me, spending a lot of time with Laney, and “consoling her” in her words. Nay and Julie have been fucking me into a coma every night and weekend and I just want a short break!

I tell them all I need to be out of town on business. I hole up at home, by myself starting on Thursday night, break out the Wii and play some Wii Sports. After about two hours, I’m growing bored, and a little tired. I lay down on the couch and the dog curls up with me. It’s a short nap as someone raps on my door.

Answering the door, I see a 30-something lady, with a nice suit on, carrying a brief case. “Good evening sir. I’m Sally; we spoke on the phone Monday.”

Looking confused, I stutter, “M-Monday, oh yeah, now I remember. You’re from Banner Life, going to go over my insurance needs. Please pardon my confusion; I’ve had a very long month. Please come in.”

As she enters, I detect the scent of Victoria’s Secret Dream Angels, my absolute favorite. I withhold comment for the right moment. I ask if she would be more comfortable at the table or on the couch, beside me. She opts for the table, and while seating her, ask if she would like something to drink.

“Do you have any filtered water?”

Smiling, “Yes, I do. It’s all I drink here, along with milk.”

Handing her the glass, my eyes catch a glimpse of her breast exposed by the open second button of her blouse, being pushed open by her form fitting suit jacket. I take the seat across from her so as to maintain eye contact. She begins with a summary of my current policy, “You are currently carrying a half million dollars, twenty-five year level term policy with no additional riders. You are five years into the term, and your beneficiaries are your wife and step-daughter.”

I state, “That is correct.”

Continuing, “Now you said you’d like to change beneficiaries and look at the cost benefit of lowering the face value.”

I reply, “Yes, my wife and I are divorced. I’d like to include my step-daughter in some way, but would like to leave the lion-share to my brother and his daughter.”

In her best businesslike tone, after hearing that I was currently single, “Yes, we can allocate by percentage, the payout to your beneficiaries. We’ll use this form for that. As for your face value, You would have to drop below $250,000 at your current age to start seeing any significant drop in premium. I think the $52 a month you are currently paying is a steal. You might want to consider keeping the policy as is and just changing the payouts.”

Rather than trying to read the information upside down, or forcing her to do likewise, I get up and stand over her shoulder and look as she explains the actuary chart and shows me where the face value and cost begin to drop at my current age. I decide to divulge the following, “I used to be licensed in life and health with Primerica several years ago. Thank you for being very honest and open with me tonight.”

“Oh really! I started with them as Traveler’s Group and then went to Banner. Banner has a better benefits package.”

Deciding to take a chance I ask her, “Your perfume, its Dream Angel, right?”

She feigns shock, “That’s a great nose you have there, how’d you ever guess?”

“It’s my favorite scent. That particular scent, on the right woman, well, I’m sorry, this really isn’t the time to discuss this.”

Seeing her attention is piqued, she asks, “Please, tell me. I’m always interested in someone else’s thoughts about scents and what it drives them to.”

“Are you sure? It might get graphic, should I get too excited while making my explanation.” I already noticed my own arousal at the subject matter and was hoping to keep it concealed. I was continuing to hold her eyes as we talked, but could see her arousal also. Her nipples were causing her suit jacket to show small hills. Her nod in answer to my further probing enticed me to say, “A woman wearing this scent, will experience my lips trailing across her body, starting with her mouth, and then down her neck. If she has applied it below the neckline, I would continue to follow its path until…”

Flushed with excitement she begs, “Please continue.”

“I don’t think you’re ready for this. I’m not sure I could aptly describe, in words, what you would feel as I sought out your scents, devoured each one and with each new scent and flavor, cause your body to writhe in ecstasy.”

Her breath, now coming deeply as her pulse quickened and I could see she was fully flushed with anticipation. She seemed to be almost begging me, “I’d like that. Not the attempt at words; but your lips; on me, searching me, devouring me.”

No more words, only action as we kiss longingly, her hands around my waist, pulling me into her. I smell the heady scent allowing it to fuel my passion for her. I nibble on her ear lobe, lightly breathing in her ear, sensing the shivers cascading through her body with each breath. I begin to kiss down her long neck, my fingers working the buttons loose on her jacket freeing her from its grasp. Now, my fingers race through her blouse buttons, lightly brushing her nipples as I work through this next set. Gasping as I brush them telling me of her arousal.

My mouth devours the curve of her shoulder, and then I move toward her left breast, while unhooking her bra from behind. I taste her breasts and the perfume between them. Her breath coming in ragged gasps now as I assault her nipple; tugging, biting and sucking hard on it.  My fingers lightly tickling across her back as I suckle her nipples cause goose bumps to rise on her back, heightening her pleasure.

My hands travelling to her waist and the button of her skirt is now undone as I slide the zipper down. Her skirt falls to the floor around her feet. I feel her garters and decide to leave her fishnet stockings in place as I hook my fingers around her thong and lower it to join the skirt on the floor.

Standing before me, completely nude, I trail my face down her body, finally reaching her belly. I can smell the new scent now. It’s musky smell enticing me, begging me to feast upon it; I refrain and ask her if she’d like to join me in the bedroom.

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“It’s back here. I hope I’m your last client tonight.”

Her breathless reply, “You’re my only client today and I none lined up for tomorrow.”

My excitement growing, I say just a little too cockily, “Great! You might not feel like doing anything tomorrow after this evening.

Unbelievingly, she says, “We’ll see about that.”

As she lies on the bed, I resume my feast. Kissing her belly and tonguing her navel, while my hands seek out her next offering. Finding it ready, soaking wet, dripping with pleasure and feeling the trembling already beginning in her legs as my fingers ply her lips, I move my head down between her legs. My nose keenly sensing the changes in her chemistry as arousal begins to peak. I haven’t even touched her with my tongue yet and her pussy is ready to burst. Flicking her clit with my tongue causes her first release. Her screams and moans, undoubtedly heard by the neighbors, continue for many minutes as I refuse to stop sucking her clit.

After several body wracking orgasms, I lift my head and ask her if my actions were any better than my wordy descriptions. Unable to form any meaningful words, she grabbed my head and pushed my face back into her pussy. I continued my feast until she was finally able to make sense, “I…need…you…to…fuck…me…senseless…”

“I’ve already licked you senseless, are you sure you want this steely cock, deep inside your wet throbbing cave?”

Desperately she begs me, “Just…fuck…me…NOW!”

Flipping her over and hiking her ass up with my hands around her waist, I take aim and plunge directly into her sloppy sopping wet cunt. Her ensuing scream, again undoubtedly heard by the neighbors, was long and gradually transformed into a deep moan. I abused her pussy, driving so deep that I could feel my head pounding against her cervical wall. Not caring about the bruising I was causing, only wanting to fulfill her wish to be fucked, I continued to pound her and fuck her. My leviathan must have grown an additional inch both in length and in girth as her vaginal walls gripped and excited me. Every inward stroke elicited a deep grunt, and the withdrawal caused her to suck her breath in. she sounded like an animal in heat, getting fucked by another animal.

Not wanting to cum in that tasty pussy, but rather wanting to fill her mouth, I pulled out and told her, “Suck me. I want to fill your mouth and then feast on that abused pussy some more.”

Her obedience was immediate and in two minutes I unleashed my cum into her talented mouth. Lying back she straddled me and fucked me missionary with her on top; her mouth locked onto mine, plying its depths as my cock once again plied hers. The Dream Angels scent causing me to desire her more and more as she rode me and contracted her pussy around me; I felt my cum boiling again and I quickly came in her pussy.

We slept for the night; awoke; showered and resumed our fuck fest. She complained, “My stomach hurts, inside. You were brutal last night. You’re going to have to pick another hole to fuck today.”

Pleased with myself, “Gladly. I’ll make sure you walk funny for a while afterwards. You may want to take a few days off.”

“Show me what you got, baby. See what damage you can cause today. God, I love pain!”

Feasting once again on her pussy, I ensure she has her first couple orgasms at my tongue’s expense. I ask her to “wrap me up” and she applies my condom with her mouth. Using her pussy juice and nothing more, I lube up her ass, wanting her to experience some pain as my monster splits her ass wide open. Pressing the head against her tightly puckered ass, I tell her, “You need to relax it a little, or you’re going to be in a lot of pain.”

I see the relaxation as I begin to push up inside her. My rock hard cock begins to disappear inside her ass an inch at a time until my full 8 inches are buried deep inside her anal cavity. Her groans and moans along the way signal her sense of fullness as my huge tool filled her up. Resting a few minutes, allowing her to grow accustomed to the size of me, I reach around front and flick and squeeze her clit. I feel its affects deep inside her as she begins to orgasm from my playing. I slowly pull my cock out, allowing her to feel the emptiness. As its full length appears from the depths of her bowels, I apply a small amount of KY jelly to facilitate the next thrust.

The thrust is quick and merciless, shoving the full 8 inches inside her in under a second. Her screams signal the pain. “Take it like the slut sales bitch you really are!”

“Yes! Give it to me like that! I want you to rip me open again and again!”

My thrusts and pulls are rapid. I see her ass gripped around my cock and it drives me wild. I loose control and begin to thrust wildly in and out, raping her tight ass with my wide weapon. My hands grasped around her waist, aiding in the thrusting, have a tight hold. Her moans and screams are proof of the anal rape she is enduring and the pleasure she is deriving from it. She comes several times during the assault; each one wracking her cervix with pain.

I cum, filling the condom and then slowly shrinking until I pull out; she takes the condom and swallows its contents saying, “Waste not, want not.”

She gets up to go to the bathroom and slowly walks there, looking every bit like she still had my cock up her ass. “I told you you’d be walking funny.”

“Shut up! It was worth it.”

“Hurry back, so I can enjoy your pussy some more before you have to go.”

“I don’t have anywhere to go.”

“I assumed that, but I have two young girls due here later today.”

She inquires, “How young, and what for?”

Not caring what I tell her I say, “They are cousins, both 18, and they fuck me like minks. You were just a warm-up for the sex I’m about to have.”

Incredulous, she replies, “A warm-up? I don’t believe you. This I gotta see.”

I answer her, “You can see it all. Give me your e-mail and I’ll send the file to you. Everything here is on DVD, including us last night. If you want a copy of that, I’ll mail it to ya.”

She seems slightly betrayed, “Us? On DVD? How could you? Isn’t that illegal?”

“Only if I don’t tell you and ask you if you want to destroy it or keep it.”

“OK, I guess you can keep it; but I may need a little more of you in the future.”

“I may be able to fit you in, but I do have a rather lively sex schedule. You care to hear about my various partners?”

Looking a little weary, she agrees to hear about them. I start the list, “Regulars: Nay and Julie, both 18 and due to be here tonight; Brie, my cousin and girlfriend; Brie’s sister Penny. Now the infrequent ones: Shea, my niece; Nay’s mom, Alice and her friends: Becky, Dana, Millie, Abby, and Roxy; Elle, but she was a long time ago. That’s another (unpublished) story. Lela, my one time live-in maid and her mom Laney; both those two are now history with me, unless Brie can help me out there.”

Sally is shocked by my list. She asks, “Incest? You have sex with your cousins and your niece? You are a nasty boy? I’m going to really have some fun with you.”

My turn to be shocked, “I thought that would run you away. I may have to share you with some of my lovers, if you’re up for it.”

“It would be my pleasure, and yours, I’m sure.”

[Via http://ssn713.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment