Friday, February 26, 2010

Sarah's article in VISTO magazine: the highligths

Sarah Nile’s interview in Visto (Italian magazine) as translated by sappivu on AfterEllen.com

Sarah: I thought I was ready to have Vero go out on Monday b/c I knew it almost for sure but when I heard Alessia saying “Veronica you have to leave the House” I felt my heart broken anyway. I’d love my Veronica to stay b/c this would have carried our Dream further. I’d be a winner too with her, but… (journalist: her voice breaks but after a while she reprises – talking about Mauro: it’s unfair blabla)…one thing is for sure: no voting will break our dream, mine and Veronica’s, it will be stronger than everything outside.  I’ll finally be able to live her, hug her and understand many things with her. In spite of my regret, this makes me very happy. 

Q : Your friendship with Veronica has been one of the most intense feeling we’ve seen in GF this year. Trustfulness, complicity but kisses, hugs, caresses as well that have nothing different from a couple in love. Your plans for the future as well.

Sarah: Unfortunately I haven’t seen Veronica not for a second after her eviction. I’d love having been able to tell her to hold just for another week b/c we have an entire life ahead. After all the nastiness she had to put up with in the last few weeks especially, I’d have wanted to hug her and whisper in her ear: “Don’t worry, You and me together will make every dream come true”. The first one is going to live together. I’m looking forward, if She still wants to, to go looking for our place. I know she’s not fond of Milan but, as she had said, “in the name of love one can do everything”. The “dream” changes you and you don’t even notice. I, for example, am very indipendent and I would have thought this to be too much a commitment, but now I can’t wait. The thought of sharing our spaces again 24/7, just the 2 of us, it’s not frightening, on the contrary I’m excited. I’m ready to face everyday life problems b/c we, together, ar something bigger.

(…..) about international fans, Sarah: it had all been involuntaray and spontaneous, we’ve hust transmitted what we were feeling and ppl got that (…) Life is loving and the one we represented has no sex or geography barriers.

Question: an American (?) commentator have started a campaign accusing Italian tv to have softened your relationoship b/c the love between 2 women it’s still a tabù in a catholinc country. You both have used the word “a form of love”. Would you mind explaining?

Sarah: Those who have followed us know it: admitting to be in love with a woman doesn’t scare me nor Veronica. But if we love each other as a couple, I’d rather have us to say it together. Maybe during a double chat on Visto’s blog.

[Via http://brookefraser.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment