Friday, February 26, 2010

The Right Fit...

I was visiting FemmeFluff’s blog earlier this week, and she had a post about this documentary. I had never heard about it before, so I decided to click the Amazon link and the YouTube links to see what the documentary was about. While watching the clips that are on YouTube, I was totally drawn in. I absolutely love the intimacy between these two. They seem so comfortable, so connected to one another.

Part of the documentary deals with the sexual connection between the two. I haven’t seen the complete video, so I can’t talk on that aspect, but what I can say is that I want to see more of their kind of relationship. I hear a lot of lesbians talk about ‘the sex”! Sex is all good, but once you have that orgasm, you have to have a foundation to stand on. There has to be more to the relationship than the fact that she can make you scream!

I will come back and post my thoughts on the movie once I see it in its entirety. If you  have seen it, or plan to see it, please let me know your thoughts.

Peace and Blessings,

Michelle

[Via http://hersandhers.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment