Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend with Julie

Thursday night after work, Julie arrives as planned. Just as she walks in, my cell rings. “Hey Brie, how are you?”

Brie replies wearily, “It’s been a long week and I’m looking forward to some quiet time with you.”

After her Valentine’s weekend denial, it’s now my turn to be busy, “I’m sorry to hear that baby. I’m glad you called. I have plans already this weekend and I’m not going to have any time for you.”

Alarm in her voice, “Who is she?”

Not wanting to lie, “It’s Julie, Nay’s cousin. She and Nay came over last weekend to take advantage of my sexual training. If I hadn’t fucked them, I might have found some random chick at the mall or grocery store. I promised Julie I would share this entire weekend with her and her alone; besides, she’s already here and getting ready to suck my dick.”

Brie sighing, “I’m so sorry about last weekend. I was trying to teach you a lesson about Lela and Laney.”

“Look baby, I know what happened was wrong and I can’t change it. She didn’t have to do it. I think she kinda liked it a little, but was embarrassed by it. You think maybe you could call her and feel her out?”

Brie, excited about “feeling someone out”, “Sure. I might have to see her in person to talk this out, but I promise I’ll leave you alone with your little girl and her sweet young pussy. I’m so envious of you right now.”

Lovingly, “Good night baby, I love you. Have fun with Laney.”

Admiring Julie, “God! You’ve got a magical mouth!”

I exploded in her mouth, great gobs of cum. A build-up from all week long, the random jerk-off session in the work bathroom and Nay every night this week weren’t quite enough to eliminate the cum that was building as a result of my sexual training. Nay’s sweet ass from 4:30 pm to 1:00 am every night helped relieve it to some extent, but I missed my morning suck and fuck and my lunchtime blow job. Nay’s hungry cunt and insatiable mouth devoured me and my cum every night, but I longed to be with Julie. I even imagined Julie’s face on Nay’s body as I licked her cunt clean every night.

Julie hadn’t even gotten undressed yet. She wore a black pair of spandex jogging shorts, a red thong, little white socks that barely peeked out of her Avia sneakers. She had an athletic bra covered by her tank that had been cut short to reveal her amazingly taut midriff. I knelt down to lovingly kiss her exposed navel and to run my hands along the sides of her legs, feeling their musculature. I allowed my hands to caress her ass cheeks, my fingers tracing the crack of her ass in that spandex. I couldn’t wait to get my tongue on her steaming hot pussy and to lick her slit with my searching tongue.

Julie giggled as only a young girl can and told me to stop teasing her. “I’m going to do the teasing tonight. I have a CD for you to play while I dance for you.”

She handed me an Enigma CD, I queued it up and then her strip tease began. She teasing and seductively danced as if she were a pole dancer giving me a private dance in the champagne room. Her ass and groin were shaken and ground into my lap as she gyrated and danced her way into my lust. She slowly removed her spandex top to reveal her tight sports bra. I could see her nipples straining at the fabric, overcoming the stretchy material to stand erect.

I could smell her cum as it oozed from her pussy while she danced. Its intoxicating aroma driving me mad, knowing I had to wait for her to finish. She took the next 7 minutes to remove her shorts, and continued to dance and grind her young cunt on my leg, soaking it to the skin. My cock was doing its own version of straining at its captive fabric. I adjusted myself a little as she danced away. Her return trip, while sexily removing her bra, was interrupted by my cock jutting up from the jean material. She smiled, seeing the effect she was having on me and continued her strip tease. Her bra finally off and only her sneakers and thong remaining, she spent the next 10 minutes grinding her sopping, dripping wet thong on my lap. Then she spent another 5 minutes removing her thong. As she started to strip it off, she turned, ass facing me, just before me, looking every bit like a pole dancer, and bent over at the waist as she stripped it to the floor. She stepped out of her thong, spread her young sexy legs and invited me to taste her.

My hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her ass to my face as my tongue sought out the dripping, leaking wet teen pussy. Her scent and taste were wildly amazing as my tongue sought out her sweet nectar. She had enslaved me with her sensual dance and I was hers until the drug I called Julie wore off. Sensing my intoxication, she walked out of my grasp and turned to look at me, cock raging in my jeans, a small wet spot beginning to show at the tip as my pre-cum was leaking out. “Not so fast, lover. You need to have some patience if you don’t want to overdose on me.”

Transfixed by her lithe, nude body standing before me, I allowed my eyes to roam over her landscape. Her perfectly shaped, right sized breasts were glistening with tiny sweat droplets from her exhilarating dance. Her waist was tiny and accentuated the slight curve of her 18 year old hips; hips that were made for grabbing while my steely cock impaled her from behind. Damn her intoxication, I was drunk on her.

My eyes focused on her swollen slit, glistening with sweat and her cum that had leaked out while dancing and grinding. Her slit, where my tongue had just been dancing, was swollen, puffy, engorged. Her clit was plainly visible, a purple erect button, begging to be sucked and bitten. Her long athletic legs are made for wrapping around my waist, or for squeezing my head as I feast on her intoxicating juices and sweet slick pussy.

She starts with, “Now, lay down on the bed and I’ll see what I can do about that wet spot on your jeans.” Lying down, she begins to undress me starting with my hiking boots and socks. Her nimble fingers release my belt buckle and slide the black snake from around my waist, depositing it in the chair at the foot of the bed. “I may need that later…”

She teasingly unbuttons each of the buttons on my 501’s, gasping when she sees my leviathan loose, unsheathed in my jeans. Lifting my hips as she slid my 501’s off, she allowed her lips to brush the throbbing, bouncing leviathan as she reached up to kiss my lips. Removing my shirt, she briefly suckled each nipple, sending jolts of electricity directly to the beast between my legs.

I’m not the foot fetish type, but when she took my right great toe in her mouth and sucked gently on it, I nearly came from the intense pleasure. She wiggled her tongue around and between my toes, sucking on each toe in turn, and then licked and kissed my entire right foot. My monster was practically growling for her attention and she purposely ignored it, concentrating on giving me the intense pleasure I was currently experiencing. She turned her attention to the left foot and all I wanted was her hot moist mouth on my fully engorged cock. Sensing my extreme discomfort caused her to take even more time with my feet.

Finally, after much toe sucking and foot licking she lifted my leg and began to lick and bite the back of my knee. In a low husky voice, filled with lust, “Jules, I can’t take much more, I gotta have your hot hungry mouth devouring my cock.” She replied in a motherly tone, “Now, now, patience. You’ll have my mouth and every other orifice in my body for your extreme pleasure, in due time. But right now you need to experience me in small, increasing doses. I don’t want to cause your death by sex, before I get off.”

Death by sex, what a way to go for the man, but must be horrifying for the girl, unless she’s into necrophilia. Jules is horny enough, but I can’t imagine her youthful cunt slurping around on a dead stiff cock. TMI!

Her ministrations are causing my mind to wander just so that I can survive the intense high I’m feeling. Ahh, her lips are moving up the inside of my thighs; electric jolts are shocking my beast, causing it to jump like a body on a gurney being shocked back from a heart attack. I see the playful look in her eyes as she giggles each time she causes it to jump. Now her hands are moving up my sides, each one causing it’s own shock.

She finally reaches my balls and lightly kisses them, causing them to jump and sending a spasm through my cock, releasing more pre-cum. seeing this she proclaims, “My appetizer!” Seeing her tongue tip protruding toward my cock, I anticipate her touch. There is no touch, only heat and wet as she laps it off and then swallows me whole. She practically attacked me as she took my entire length down her throat. Her eyes looking up at mine, her tongue working around the thick meat, and my head throbbing in her throat, cause my eruption. She works me until milking me dry and proclaims; “Now it’s your turn for an appetizer.”

With lusty eyes and drooling mouth, I attack her smooth bare pussy. My tongue sinking deep between her labia and my lips sucking on them, I taste her sweet 18 year old cum, already freely flowing from the pharmacy. Like a sexual vampire, I suck on her until she passes out as I drain her energy through her cunt. Unable to stop myself, I continue to feast on her delicacy. My tongue delving deeper, searching for her G-spot; upon finding it, jolting her back to consciousness, in the depths of another pussy wrenching orgasm, and I feel her hands trying to pull my head from between her legs.

“FUCK ME NOW! FUCKKKK MEEEE NOWWWWW!!”

Unable to control myself, I obediently do as she commands. My leviathan quickly plies her depths, in search of her deep waters, desiring the warmth, darkness, and tightness. My body responds by pushing deeply and then retracting until I nearly pop out before returning to the depths from whence it just came. Over and over the beast dives deep and then returns to the surface for air. Her cave is hot, slippery, sucking me in, until leviathan can no longer function properly. He begins to jump and stutter, spewing forth his inner contents, a thick white treasure buried deep inside her cavern; a treasure for her alone.

I think to myself, “Oh my god, this is only Thursday night! I’ve still got 3 more days of this! I hope I can keep up with her. I hope I can come close to giving her the pleasure she just gave me. I’ll stay awake all weekend trying to match the pleasure she just gave me. If only Brie could see me now.”

What I didn’t know was that she was seeing me now. Jules and Nay had set-up the cameras and internet feed for Brie to watch our entire weekend, either live or at her leisure. Nay was there in the spare room, cutting cameras in and out, while running her dildo in and out of her hot gaping cunt, swollen and dripping from watching the scene before her, wishing she were involved; knowing she couldn’t be.

Julie and I fucked and sucked each other all weekend long. Sunday afternoon she says to me, “I can’t wait to do this again.”

Spent and nearly asleep, “I may need a few weeks to recover from this, but I’d gladly make you my weekend feast again.”

Coyly, nipples becoming erect, “I have a secret.”

My attention grabbed, but not yet fully awake, “A secret?”

“Uh, huh.”

“Well, tell me.”

With a triumphant smile she says, “You aren’t the only one that can feed a sex scene over the internet.”

Now I’m fully awake, “Who is on the other end???”

“Brie is, but there’s more.”

I’m slightly irritated now, “More? What do you mean more?”

Jules is laughing now, her tits bouncing with each giggle, “There’s a camera operator in the spare room, cutting cameras in and out, making sure the best angle is sent to Brie. Brie is with Laney, but she saw Thursday night live and is recording the rest of it.”

“Brie and Laney, together; I’d like to see that.”

“You can, but not till tomorrow when I can send it to you.”

Looking around for a camera I say out loud, “Nay, get your throbbing cunt in here! I know it’s ready for my tongue. I know you need a real orgasm and I can give it to you.”

The door opens, and I see Nay’s naked body, breasts swelling, pussy lips and clit engorged and ready to burst. Jules stands up and interrupts, “She’s mine first, then you can have the sloppy seconds.”

Nay sprawls on the bed, spreads her cute legs and Julie attacks her cunt, burying her face between her cousin’s legs, feasting on her swollen cunt. I hear her lapping and slurping noises as Nay begins to moan in the throes of an orgasm. Wanting to join in, my leviathan growing back to its original length seeks out Julie’s now dripping slit and returns to her depths. Julie, not expecting this intrusion, gasps, and falls deeper between Nay’s legs. Her tongue plunging deeper inside her cousin’s slit causes Nay to moan loudly.

I don’t remember much about the rest of the evening, other than what I saw on the reruns. I must have slipped into a trance, induced by the overdose of young teen cum. What I saw there caused me to seek a several minutes of “Happy Time” since I was womanless while watching it. I stroked my own leviathan, causing it to spew all over the leather couch. “At least its leather and it’ll clean easy enough. Damn her! I wish she were here so this mess wouldn’t be here, but rather inside her.”

[Via http://ssn713.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment