Wednesday, February 24, 2010

IM GAY is Not Okay in OK?

This today at NewsOK:

A college student wants IM GAY on his Oklahoma car tag, and he is suing to force state tax officials to approve his request.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          . His name is Keith Kimmel:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           . I want to tell people who I am and what I am. I’m proud of it. I’m openly gay. I’m not hiding,” said Keith Kimmel, 28, of Norman.

[Via http://santitafarella.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment