Monday, December 14, 2009

25 Reason Why This Man Has to Have Such a Sweet Rectum

But not really. My friends have been doing this 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me Thing on FaceBook, so I thought I’d share mine with you, audience.

Now, I ain’t doing the copy and paste thing that says you’re forced to do this, but if you were inspired to write one of these please leave a link in the comments. Thanks.

  1. I pride myself in being the only person I know who can say that their hero(ine) is Madge Weinstein.
  2. I think I’m superior to most people, but I find my friends to be at my level.
  3. I wish I was more creative.
  4. I would like to be a dancer, but I don’t know how or why.
  5. I love RPGs because the story and the characters convey various meanings to me that only I seem to notice.
  6. Nobody I know shares my interests and this bothers me.
  7. I wish I had a space at home where I could podcast whenever I wanted.
  8. I am constantly thinking toward the future because I feel that my past and present suck.
  9. I don’t know what my future will look like, nor do I have any ideal model of it in my head.
  10. Although I really want a boyfriend, I would not put him before my schoolwork.
  11. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t so talented. Things would be easier and I would be less frustrated, at least right now, I think.
  12. I pride myself in being loud and obnoxious, but in a fun way.
  13. I have few secrets because I always feel the need to tell a close friend.
  14. I have many friends, but very few close friends.
  15. The Live versions of songs are always my favorites.
  16. I really enjoy making people laugh and I’m pretty good at it, but I don’t think I have the ability to make that a career.
  17. My main attraction to Ohio State is the size of the student body. Among 50,000 students there’s bound to be at least one other person who listens to Yeast Radio.
  18. I’ve thought of being a writer, like Carrie Bradshaw ;) , but then I remember that I’m lazy and a procrastinator.
  19. I wish I wouldn’t prolecrasturdnate.
  20. I’m tired of being a fatty.
  21. I’m self cuntjuice for very short amounts of time, usually when I’m alone.
  22. When I listen to Madonna in public places I get a huge urge to dance.
  23. I rarely get to see two of my closest friends.
  24. I enjoy being alone, but not in public.
  25. When I’m alone in public places I talk to myself like a maniac. I just walk around saying, “Lyps” or remembering funny things I’ve heard on recent episodes of podcasts. I think it’s a defense mechanism. What am I defending myself from?
  26. BONUS!!!! I also catch myself randomly singing, “Niggy niggy niggy, can’t you see!”

[Via http://vogus.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment