Monday, December 21, 2009

PBD is going to NYC!

Hell to the yes! I’m super excited! (If you can’t already tell.)

The reason I’m going to NYC is because I got approved for a month-long internship for a magazine up there. I super excited because isn’t NYC supposes to be brimming with lesbians?

Maybe I’ll catch the eye of a cute boi while I’m up there. *wink*

The down side of all of this is that my mom is worried that this internship will bite me in the butt later in life. Because  it’s a gay mens mag.

(Remember my mom doesn’t know about me she thinks I’m a weird non sexual girl,  and that is fine by her.)

Add to the fact my dad doesn’t know what type of mag it is and my mom hinted that he will blow his top…crap.

But I’m positive about my journey.I’m going to hopefully learn a lot from this job and will get explore the city while checking out th gay scene!

*Gasp* Maybe I might even go to a play part and see sinclar sexsmith! *swoon*

Any tips on where I should hit?Remember though I’m only 19..LOL.

[Via http://princessbabydyke.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment