Friday, December 18, 2009

3 half chewed mice

I’m less enraged now, but it keeps spiking briefly.  I am … what am I … disturbed [no kidding] … unsettled.  Sad.  Still angry.  This morning I was tempted to give her the url here, she’s missing me as hectically as I miss her – but it’s too soon and too sad.  She said my writing today was the best ever [aw] and that she liked the migrating jackets.  I was so tired and I guess I went past it – yet another sleepless night.

Today FB wants to know:

Which of these stakeholders should be more values-driven to foster a better world? Small and medium-sized local businesses Domestic politics in your country Large, global, multinational corporations Institutions of global governance … ffs.  NONE of them are fit to foster freaking hamsters.

[Via http://builtinobsolescence.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment