Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday

Kara says:

HELLO!

Amanda says:

What’s up miss?

I hear your getting dumped on…snow wise.

Kara says:

I am sitting watching the snow, listening to bat for lashes and drinking tea.

It may be the perfect day

big fat snowflakes

Amanda says:

Wow.. it would be perfect if you had a pipe and maybe a book of proverbs.

Kara says:

I’ll agree with that.

What are you up to?

Amanda says:

I just officially finished my Christmas shopping. I was an elf for others this year. Karma and such. I’m just catching up on the Prop 8 news.

Kara says:

Right on, what’s the news on prop 8?

Amanda says:

Just that January 11th will be the court date in San Fran.

Kara says:

How do you think thats going to pan out?

Amanda says:

Well I think the trial is about whether or not it should be a vote up to the people or whether marginalized groups should be better protected by the law.

But goddamn you gotta love Hillary Clinton: http://www.examiner.com/x-31406-Hillary-Clinton-Examiner~y2009m12d17-Clinton-calls-gay-rights-the-new-frontier-precedes-WH-statement-opposing-Ugandan-antigay-bill

Kara says:

Hillary is a powerhouse.

I like her pantsuits.

Amanda says:

I think she’s a top.

Definitely throw you around.

Kara says:

Oh God yeah

hahaha

Amanda says:

She’s the person I want with my when my canoe springs a hole

and that’s not code

for anything

Kara says:

hahaha I think she’d know what to do.

What else is good, tell me some happy news

Amanda says:

in gay news or my news?

Kara says:

your news

tell me about your life on the island

I’d like to know when I’m getting a tour of PEI with you.

Amanda says:

it’s so quiet. Very pink sunsets. I saw my elementary school principal in the book store today. It was like a celebrity spotting. She didn’t recognize me.

You should come for NYE here!

Kara says:

AHHH jerk… you are 2 hours late…

I just made plans…. I was holding out and going to take it as it came… now I’m going to the market to be one of 700 drunkards, I don’t have a ticket, just Michael.

What are you up to for new years… what are your plans?

Amanda says:

Well be that way then. I will drink my gin and puke on myself in expensive clothes alone. I don’t need YOU to hold my hair. I know bitches.

Party at the Fox and the Hound’s.

Riddled with Gin.

Kara says:

HAHAHA

I think I would cry if I ever saw you that wasted.

Amanda says:

I’m going to see an old friend tonight who has a baby. My first big lesbo crush.

Kara says:

awe!

cute

Amanda says:

Yeah she’s a great buddy. And her daughter is getting the keyboard duplicate I purchased for the niece.

STORIES?

Kara says:

FUCK!

I still have to get my sister a present

hahaha

Amanda says:

good job asshole.

I had a weird encounter at Zellers today

As you should, I suppose

Kara says:

I love Zellers…

hahaha

What happened… did it involve a woman named Linda?

Amanda says:

While I was routing through the sales bin for a paperback for mama’s stocking, a man approached me and proceeded to try to put my cart on the floor so I could wheel it. I said “thank you very much, I’m well aware that it has wheels, but I don’t want to lug it around like a third leg” to which he responded “I’m just trying to help.” I smiled and picked my basket off the floor and he proceeded to

tell me: “I got fired two weeks before Christmas and just found out my 13 year old son is stealing my condoms. Merry fucking Christmas”

haha

I’m sure he checked out my ass, and I didn’t say anything. I felt like that made up for my refusal to be a damsel in distress.

Kara says:

haha

That’s just too much information…why make everyone around you uncomfortable?

Amanda says:

well…I kind of felt for the guy. If Santa needs to have a spirit meter to get into the clouds, by the judges of the faces around…he’s going to be munching some dirt this year. Ha

Christmas carols open up endless opportunities for dirtiness.

Kara says:

HAHAHA how do you figure?

Amanda says:

I don’t

I’m leaving haha

Kara says:

I need coffee, and a Christmas present for a 5 year old.

stat.

I’m getting drunk and eating my face off tomorrow, if you have spare time feel free to come back to Fredericton and pop by.

[Via http://shebeshe.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment