Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Fear (disambiguation)

“If we discover a desire within ourselves which nothing in this world seems to satisfy, then we should begin to wonder if perhaps we were made for another world.“ -C.S. Lewis

I fear…

* I will not have enough time to do what I need to do in this life.

* I fear the cold side of the bed where my heart once laid.

* Never growing old.

* Never making someone proud of me.

* I fear being alone while I take my last breath.

* My doors not being locked.

* What’s in the dark that I can not see.

* The closet door being open while I am in the bed.

* The company of a man.

* I fear my death.

* Never being able to say “I love you” again.

* Being hated.

* Getting lost!

* Not being able to breathe.

* Tight spaces.

* Gas stoves.

* Silence.

* Losing my “grandparents”.

* Dying in pain.

* My book not being finished.

* My life not touching someones.

* Drinking the last sip of soda in the bottle (spit) ew.

* Sleeping in a car while someone is driving!!!

* Being in a dream and it being scary and me not being able to wake up.

* Sleeping at night.

* Not being pretty enough.

* Clowns.

* Spiders.

* Pushing away love.

* Never hearing someone call me “Mommy!”

* My heart skipping a beat.

* I have a fear of the past coming back.

* I have the fear of someone not loving me back.

* Disappointing the people I love.

* I fear hurting the people I love.I fear not knowing whats going to happen when its time for me to say bye…

I fear I am at my end and I am alone…

[Via http://tanaspeaks.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment