Monday, December 28, 2009

Your A What?

Ok, you most likely wonder “What is a Trans-Lesbian?”

A Trans-Lesbian is a woman born with a male body and a female mind who has transitioned, is living full-time female, and is attracted only to other females.

I have been on hormones and living full-time female for the last two years. My spouse and I have been partners for 44 years… Many folks can’t understand our strong attachment and asks why she stays with me but She fully supports my transition and defends me when others criticizes and condemn.

In future posts I will mention some of the struggles and blessing that Trans-Lesbians face every day.  I also hope to express how transitioning has strengthened my faith and has helped me to walk in a closer relationship with Jesus christ

BobbieJane



[Via http://bobbiejane1.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment