Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Shit Stirrers

Well im STILL at my friends. Weve been up most nights, sleeping most days. fell asleep at like 3pm yest to 10pm and i had missed the last boat home so im having to go early tomorrow as i have a few appointments in the next few days.

Someone had been reading my bebo and got the wrong end of the stick and started spreading rumours around town that i was a lesbian and that they were worried i was going to leave my fiance for my friend as i was spending too much time with her. the truth is it isnt any of their business and that it costs alot of money to get here and im not coming over for just a few hours at a time. so i went mad with my bebo and deleted nearly everything. im fed up people spreading shit.

I know my friend and i have had a bit of fun but who is anyone else to judge me?

its 4.30am im not tired but im going for the boat soon and i need to get petrol and pick the car up at the other side. hope cars ok.

Iv really enjoyed my time here. my friend has supported me through alot. Its strange in the whole 4 years i was with my ex when i was sad he never really picked up on it straight away and never asked me to talk about it and when i did try talkin to him he made it sound like such a chore. This morning i was feeling quite low and my friend picked up on it straight away and i mean within 5 minutes and asked me what was wrong and we sat for about 2 hours and had a chat. it felt great to be able to get that off my chest. iv never managed to do that with my ex.

xxx

[Via http://notatrial.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment