Friday, January 29, 2010

.update.

Yesterday, I asked my readers (or lack thereof) to comment in on their thoughts of lesbians who birth children through natural conception. I said I would react and give a bit more information on why this topic surfaced..

Here is my response to a comment:

Right, preference is huge when it comes to sexuality (granted not everyone has a TRUE preference), I understand everything you’ve noted here. Being open and honest about wants, desires and needs is crucial in making any situation of that type (bisexuals mostly) function positively.

Like you, my most immediate question was, “Why the change?,” and this woman is quite simply an “equal opportunity employer” BUT has a heavier history with women.

I suppose what I asked my own self is, “Would I be willing to date a TOTAL bisexual?” And by total I mean, someone who leans neither left, nor right, but is dead set in the middle. I asked myself this because with her, I find her sexuality easier to accept for myself because I do know that previous to this gentleman she was a lesbian and that she is more in-tune with that part of herself..

Should she and approach that threshold of actually dating, there will certainly be further questions asked as to true sexual identity.

View This Poll

polls

[Via http://much2inspired.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment