Friday, January 29, 2010

The Haunting

Today I ran into my last (ever) ex-boyfriend, my first (ever) ex-girlfriend, and the love of my life (mystery female referenced in my last blog, in the event you’re just tuning in now), in that order, in the space of about five hours.  I won’t lie to you I kind of wanted to throw up.  As possibly indicated by the ‘last’, the ex-boyfriend deal was not a good experience.  Not at all.  The ex-girlfriend… well turns out she was crazy, but seeing her was still hard… She was majorly depressed when we were dating and I realized our relationship was really unhealthy and she wasn’t ready for a relationship… Gah, but it’s so hard to resist the urge to pick up my phone and at least text her… I didn’t think I had any sort of residual feelings for her, except maybe resentment, and then I saw her face… heard her voice… This sucks.  I need to get out of here.  Christian school + lesbian = misery.  That’s the conclusion of this week.  My life = misery.

Ok, that’s dramatic, but you get my point.  It seems I am resigned to be on guard to avoid awkward exes and looking for even the tiniest seeds of hope that the likely ’straight’ love of my life might have the potential to be interested… Ay la le.

[Via http://skinnyjeanlipstics.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment