Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Whew, Wednesday

How is it that you always have a millions things to do in ONE DAY. No matter how you try to spread things out, there is always ONE DAY in your week that if just backed with errands, deadlines, appointments or commitments? Today is that day this week. I have a million errands to run, two client appointments, random job deadlines AND I have to take my car to be serviced.

whew, wednesday.

I love busy days though. They seem to go by the fastest and I feel extremely accomplished by the end of the night. [sidebar: I'm exceedingly exhausted - if that makes any sense].

I had major plans on making moves to the city this weekend, but of course there’s a bad weather forecast. So, cross your fingers some light showers come BEFORE Saturday morning. Thanks.

In other news, I am emotionally put back together. The whole “I miss Storm” period has passed and I feel like a million bucks. I wrote it, published it, and now that it is off my chest, I feel much better.

[Via http://much2inspired.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment