Sunday, January 24, 2010

half fiction

so sleepy. a flowery background does not conduce to any kind of good dream, specially when the flowers are pink and green. my love for kistch has been overpowered by my lack of sleep, my need for some feng shuey up in here. there’s no question that the lights flickering out the window, through the flimsy courtains hide lovers’ shadows, up and down, blocking and unblocking the light from the tv set. i would like to peek in, i would like to have that life, of sweat and sorrow. nothing would delight me more than a stalker or getting stood up, or your hands through my hair, after i shave my legs, of course. never mind the dots circles and guns painted on the walls, you can turn the lights off and kiss me. your boyfriend won’t find out if we pretend it never happened. you know, i don’t think i’ve ever fucked a girl with blue eyes.

my aunt called me skinny today, i saw her for two hours at an airport. i decided to dye my hair a lighter color brown.

[Via http://filthyfrenchthings.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment