Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adam Lambert: Update

So Adam Lambert on Oprah, eh?!

I love it!  GAYLE!

Adam Lambert, you deserve to be up on the charts.  Smile. Heart.  Yes, you do.  I not going to lie, not the biggest, most fanatic, American Idol fan.  But, my friends kept telling me about this Adam Lambert guy.  Well, if there is anyone that has been a part of that show and deserves a great career, it’s him.  Personally, it’s not his personality, which seems to grab a lot of people.  I could care less what he does or does not do in his personal life.  His vocal range is rather impeccable.  So, with the advent of his Oprah appearance and me running downstairs to catch his video on VH1, when I heard my roomies watching it in the AM…

Adam Lambert “Whataya Want From Me” (the music video)

ps-took the other post down…this one does a little more justice for me.

[Via http://equalitymusicblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment