Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Equality At Best: Elton John

This blog is all about equality…let us not limit ourselves to anything.  Let music and those who create it, connect us.

Let us live equally amongst one another.

One of the great singer/songwriters of our time is Elton John.  I have been fortunate enough to have heard of Elton John in years past and have been influenced by his talent.

Elton John, a gay man, with a passion for music-music that spread all across the world and has touched the lives of so many.  A constant reminder to keep fighting for equal rights amongst persons throughout the world.

This blog goes out to my dear friend, Valbert, whom I’ve had the greatest pleasure of knowing since the 5th grade.  We are now in our twenties (not to date myself).  For a friend who reads this blog and knows how important it is to recognize equality.

One of my favorite songs, and I remember singing it in Freshman year (high school) Spanish class with some friends…

“Bennie and the Jets”





[Via http://equalitymusicblog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment