Friday, January 22, 2010

I think the love of my life is straight... problem?

Of course the entire concept of love at first sight is ridiculous.  Of course the entire concept of soul mates is ridiculous and outdated.  How can there be just one person for someone?  How can you see someone in a single moment and want to spend the rest of your life with her?  Yeah… that was great.

And then I saw her.  Damnit, the whole world really did stop.  For two months I ran that five-minute encounter, nothing more than a chat about coffee, classes, blah de blah, over in my head over and over and over.  I looked on facebook (I am a child of the technological age after all), I searched through every new room I entered (it’s a small campus– I had to run into her eventually), I tried everything and nothing.  After all the searching I finally found her on facebook– straight.

Gender: female

Interested in: men

However, she’s a freshman girl at a Christian university… they’re all straight.  I was ’straight’.  So there’s hope… right?  *Sigh* this is disaster.  I am completely and utterly in love with someone I don’t know at all, have only spoken to once, run into now about 3 times… and is a God-loving, Bible-carrying straight girl.  This is impending heartbreak, no denying it. :(

[Via http://skinnyjeanlipstics.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment